In this role, you will support Pontoon’s current products, and the techs that enable them. You will work closely with Pontoon RXO, MSP and SOW category managers as well as our sales, tech and design teams. Your role is to make our current products "come to life" in the marketplace.
All your work will benefit three stakeholder groups: firstly, your "customer", which is our solution design team. Your products will enable them to design winning solutions. This in turn will benefit Pontoon’s implementation and delivery teams. Your products will enable them to deploy quickly and deliver flawlessly. Finally, Pontoon’s clients will benefit the most. They’ll value Pontoon’s best-in-class outsourcing services for permanent, statement of work, or contingent workforce management.
* Connect Pontoon’s Target Operating Model (TOM) to our products, techs and design model
* Update the TOM, standard and optional product features
* Develop and administer product training
* Update internal websites and provide content to Pontoon’s marketing group for our external websites
* Work closely with Pontoon’s tech, design and finance team to cost model our products
* Track and report on product performance and adoption
* Capture required information and provide data for industry analyst reporting
* Facilitate and host product reviews to collect and build client and product case studies
* Track ongoing value of the product and provides recommendations to Category Managers for improvement
* Identify common issues and determine a course of action to address
* Monitor and reports on market and competitor activity
* Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience with VMS, CRM and or technology
* Experience in MSP and/or RPO outsourcing
* Fluent in English
* Occasional travel (10%)
* University degree
* Experience with emerging HR Tech such as digital interviewing, scheduling, matching, bots or programmatic
* Experience collaborating with teams across multiple regions
* Training creation and delivery
* Fluent in a European language
* Six Sigma certification: Lean Certification and/or Green Belt preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Self-management to meet project deliverables within deadlines
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Project management
* Problem resolution
* Analytical and presentation skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.