Pontoon is hiring a Senior Program Consultant with a focus on creating an exceptional candidate experience. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Program Consultant acts as a reliable partner to the client, guiding them through the end-to-end requisition process; this partnership includes reviewing current business challenge and needs, consulting on available positions and job descriptions to ensure accurate scope, and delivering valuable market intelligence to advise both the client and suppliers on available candidate population and competitive compensation. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Establishing, fostering and maintaining positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Providing consultative help to end users to clarify job tasks, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions, ensuring optimum efficiency through validating the scope of each requisition
- Sourcing market intelligence from vendor partners, consolidates information, identifies trends and consults with hiring managers on insights gained and impacts to hiring strategy
- Reviewing and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Overseeing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology, ensuring optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high-quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and management to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Assisting Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure comprehension and compliance.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Effective decision making and enjoys participating in strategic discussions
- Proven track record of customer success, increased responsibilities and positive working relationships with colleagues and management
- Works freely and with minimal supervision and is able to establish and maintain a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Jobs that are in Colorado or remote:
If you are a Colorado applicant, you are eligible to receive information about the salary range and benefits for this role. Please contact HRBP@pontoonsolutions.com for details.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.