The Director, Sales and Account Management is a member of the PDS Tech Leadership Team and is responsible for all facets of sales and account management. Establishes and implements a growth focused sales strategy for new and existing business that aligns with PDS Tech’s evolving business vision and client needs in the marketplace. Builds the strategic sales framework to support market segmentation, maximize growth potential and ensure contract compliance. Provides strategic leadership and coaching to sales colleagues and is the most senior point of escalation.What you’ll be doing
- Conceptualizes and implements strategies to achieve new business development and sales growth within new and existing accounts.
- Effectively manages client relationships, acts as an escalation point for client issues and is an executive sponsor to several top accounts.
- Identifies and implements effective staffing models for clients, including in-country RPO/mass recruitment, Master Vendor/Supplier programs and onsite solutions.
- Works in collaboration with marketing to establish effective marketing campaigns and position PDS Tech as a thought leader and to develop effective RFP response strategies.
- Maintains the pricing strategy to ensure both competitiveness and profit.
- Develops and executes plans to ensure Market Segmentation success.
- Works in partnership with other Adecco NA and other Adecco Group brands to increase sales potential and cross sell brands.
- Oversees contract compliance within large accounts.
- Develops and manages the commercial policy.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and conducts sales related training with colleagues throughout the organization.
- Provides strategic leadership and coaches a sales team comprised of business development, account management and compliance colleagues.
Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
A minimum of eight (8) years related work experience with 5 years of direct sales experience within staffing or in a similar service industry.
A minimum of five (5) years management experience, preferably in a staffing environment.
Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
Strategy and Organizational design
Proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail applications.
- Exceptional leadership skills; able to effectively develop and articulate both short and long term business strategies, influencing and motivating others towards such goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Skilled in the art of networking, lead generation, prospect development and closing new business.
- Possesses superior organizational skills. Is able to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines consistently. Disciplined in timely follow up with prospects and clients.
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills.
- Proven consistently high levels of sales and customer service performance, with an ability to build strong client relationships and expand the marketplace.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs, with an ability to travel extensively within assigned region.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PTD Tech / ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The anticipated salary range for this position is between $121,673 and $223,067. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors. This position includes an incentive program that may include bonus and/or commission.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.