The Director of Marketing, Career Transition and Mobility (CT&M) – North America is part of the Global Marketing team focusing on demand generation and sales team support across the United States and Canada for the business unit.
As the Director of Marketing, CT&M – North America you own the development and execution of the demand generation strategy to increase sales pipeline and revenue. In this position, you will work with marketing and business stakeholders to create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that support business goals for LHH’s portfolio of career transition and mobility products. This role will work across the organization and with outside vendors to build awareness and generate leads and revenue for the business.
Serving as the bridge between global marketing and NA field sales, you'll wear many demand generation hats—from driving awareness to optimizing the lead funnel through on and offline channels. The ideal candidate has a collaborative mindset, is skilled at navigating a highly matrixed organization, is focused on quantitative results, creative, and deeply committed to innovating and trying something new.
Supported by the Global Head of Marketing, you’ll be jointly responsible for key metrics aligned to top of the funnel pipeline and revenue generated.
- In this role, you will report directly to the Global Head of Marketing, CT&M
- You'll work across functions with NA leadership and their teams as well as global and country marketing teammates
As a key member of the Global Marketing team, you will
- Work with both the Global Head of Marketing, CT&M to create and execute the NA marketing strategy to help NA sales achieve their goals and KPIs.
- Understand local and customer dynamics across borders and business segments including new business, existing customers, large enterprises, SMBs, and industries.
- Create and manage all marketing programs including campaign content, email marketing, webinars, events, SEM, SEO, content syndication, paid and organic social
- Develop and optimize all aspects of marketing campaigns including email nurture programs and journeys, segmented lists and campaign assets
- Develop A/B testing and optimization plans for emails, landing pages, forms
- Organize and maintain detailed schedule of campaign timing and execution for projects
- Manage the creation and delivery of webinars
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Thought Leadership teams to create content appropriate for each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Develop ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Organize and manage all event sponsorships and logistics, both pre- and post-event, as well as onsite
- Build and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and consultants
- Work with the business development team to optimize the handoff of PQL’s (MQLs) and ensure proper follow up
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Operations to optimize the funnel, segment leads, track and report on campaigns, and develop marketing automation processes
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding campaign plans and execution, results, and impact during monthly and quarterly reviews – revise plans as needed
- Create and manage a monthly marketing budget aligned to business and revenue goals
- Demonstrated expertise in B2B marketing and/or professional services, Learning and Development space a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience working in large, matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated experience straddling strategic planning responsibilities and rolling up your sleeves to create and execute campaigns
- Proven track record growing engagement and pipeline that converts to paying customers
- Exceptional ROI tracking skills, ability to analyze data and determine what is and is not working
- Lead with a customer-first, inbound marketing philosophy for all marketing strategy and planning efforts
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and can juggle multiple requests, stay calm under pressure, prioritize, and then methodically fit the pieces of the puzzle together
- Naturally curious and creative and you love taking on new challenges
- Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills that foster effective collaboration with stakeholders across the organization
- You like working with data, can create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize
- Have expertise with a variety of marketing tools including: Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and Google Adwords
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- High attention to detail, project management and coordination skills
- Able to navigate ambiguity and organizational dynamics
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.