We are committed to making the future work for everyone. As a people business focused on providing talent solutions and advisory services, we envision a world in which everyone has the chance to participate in the world of work. Our aim is to acknowledge and appreciate diverse perspectives, encouraging inclusive decision-making processes that value each colleague's contributions, skills, experience, and potential. We work actively to create the conditions that support a culture and work environment of belonging, trust, and participation. Our approach to diversity and inclusion is built around several pillars that underpin our work, including structural and conscious inclusion, leadership, and accountability.
Commerce / Vente : Sales
New Business Account Executive - EZRA
Job Role: New Business Account Executive
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we are on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible rewards.
EZRA is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies.
If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
This is a ‘Hunter’ role on the New Business Sales Team we are growing within EZRA. Your primary goal will be to generate revenue from net new logo accounts. You will be the face of EZRA – the first, best impression - as we add to our already impressive client list of delighted customers.
This role will work in partnership with multiple stakeholders across EZRA’s business: Lead Generation, Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success, Sales Leadership, and other New Business team members. You must have a dogged and determined entrepreneurial spirit with an incredible desire to be a part of a team that is going to change the world.
How will I make an impact?
● Manage a geographical territory of enterprise accounts.
● Set strategy and prioritize a large territory.
● Self-source and partner with lead generation to qualify inbound and outbound leads.
● Lead all sales efforts from qualification to contracting.
● Link EZRA solutions and value to desired business outcomes
● Conduct solution demos and answer feature/function questions.
● Maintain Salesforce to ensure pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
● Identify personas at target accounts and create tailored messaging.
● Partner cross-functionally with other sales teams, marketing, Customer Success teams, and sales leadership.
● Engage with other Adecco Group brands to unlock opportunities globally.
● Act as a brand spokesperson / ambassador for EZRA within your assigned territory
● Understand the competitive landscape and how to differentiate EZRA.
What you bring to this role:
● 5+ years of relevant enterprise sales experience managing a new territory.
● Excellent at self-sourced lead generation.
● Strong and Persuasive communicator.
● Proven, repeatable, flexible sales processes.
● Relevant experience in the HR consulting / leadership & L&D space preferred.
● Familiarity with relevant systems, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Office.
● Compelling presentation / storytelling skills.
● Excellence in networking, partnering, and communicating with senior stakeholders.
● Strong opportunity qualification skills.
● Strategic, creative, and commercially minded – entrepreneurial.
● Must be to be ‘in the market’ with clients.
● Required travel, and office attendance in alignment to EZRA’s Global Hybrid working policy.
What we offer:
● Your own world class coach
● Regular team social events
● Flexible working hours
● Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
● A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
● Competitive benefit package
● Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.
Get to know us
Bringing together the complementary strengths of our various brands, our team unites through a powerful mission – to match the right talent with the right opportunity. We create synergies that meet the Talent needs of our customers wherever they are in their journey delivered in a technology-enabled and human-driven experience. At LHH, you’ll be empowered to deliver on our purpose of future-proofing organizations and careers, enabling workforce transformation.
Join our passionate and success-focused team where we prioritise flexibility, autonomy, and meaningful work. With a supportive team, tailored career paths, and a commitment to wellbeing, you can prepare for any tomorrow with us.
Diversity & Inclusion at LHH
We are a high-performing and diverse team of people from all over the world, working together to make the future work for everyone. Our culture is shaped by our people, who are the key to our success. It is our people that give us the ability to influence the changing world of work on a global level with solutions that are grounded in the understanding and experience of local contexts. Together we offer exciting career paths to candidates and bring the best talent to our clients. To make this possible, investing in our people, an open culture of communication, and individual opportunities for development are essential to us. There is a world of opportunity out there.
Learn more about LHH
We are the talent solutions business at the Adecco Group, an end-to-end solutions partner, addressing the skills and transformation needs of our customers to drive growth. Our mission is to match the right talent with the right opportunity. Bringing together the complementary strengths of our various brands, we create synergies that meet the needs of our customers wherever they are in their transformation journeys. As a member of the team, you’ll be empowered, inspired and energized to deliver on our purpose to future-proof organizations and careers by building the right capabilities and enabling workforce transformation. We reach high and strive for excellende because we know our work makes a difference.
Evolve with purpose10
Being passionate about meaningful work and ready to change the world
Being able to build relationship through trust, transparency, and collaboration so that together we all succeeed
Being empowered to make decisions and take accountablility for the results
Agile and adaptable - fast mover - ability to anticipate future client and candidates needs
Make it fun8
Delivering our purpose, staying energized and inspired, while having fun with colleagues
Are we the right fit for each other? Have a look at the traits we're looking for.
Transformational career experiences, forge your own path to success
Embark on a journey of growth with tailored career paths, inspiring training and onboarding, collective spirit, and a strong commitment to wellbeing
Truly collaborative culture, where diversity of thought and opinion is valued above all else
Flexibility to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful
Specific local benefits and rewards tailored to each country (holiday allowances, health care and more)
- Recruitment Team Manager/ Senior Manager South Korea, Sales and Business Development View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Recruiter (m/w/d) Lübeck, Germany, Business Operations View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Personalvermittler und Berater im Hotel&Catering 100% (m/w/d) Zurich, Switzerland, Sales View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt