- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering field and 3 years of progressive experience in the job offered or a related role working in an Agile (Scrum) environment using JSON, SQL, XML, Eclipse IDE, TOSCA, ALM, SOAPUI, SQL developer, SQL Server Management Studio, and Toad.
- 3 years of experience performing Performance Testing, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, FL headquarters to a worksite in Columbus, OH, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
- Designing test plans (including for test automation of applications) containing all technical details on how a framework will be designed, duration of the process, requirements, and future enhancements, and performing unit testing, and debugging;
- Performing TOSCA-based automation and functional testing by building a framework, automating test scripts, developing test templates and instances with execution list to track the progress, development and defect tracking of an application;
- Understanding the functional flow and automating applications using TOSCA test suite;
- Developing advanced automation techniques in Tricentis Tosca, and assisting QA teams to utilize Tosca extensions to build and improve the automation;
- Improving productivity and scalability of applications by designing custom controls, Tbox and Classic modules;
- Utilizing regular expressions and object-oriented programming to build test scripts;
- Designing test automation scripts using Tosca for UI and back end of the legacy systems using Tosca Tbox or Classic engines and using C# programming language to build the custom dlls;
- Building automated test plans and Bl automation scripts to validate data warehouse source files against the staging database, staging tables to data mart tables, and data mart tables to SMS reports using Bl technologies, advanced SQL and Tosca BI;
- Automating accessing of source files from Unix using batch file scripting and command line interface over SSH/FTP;
- Automating Restful/Soap APIs and web services validation which interact between using JSON and XML formats;
- Building test plan, test framework, test scripts, requirements mapping, defect tracking and reporting using Tosca;
- Perform System, Regression, Smoke, Performance, and Load Testing, as well as complete system testing to validate system performance, development, requirements gap and to find potential defects;
- Performing regression testing to check the performance and integration of different application modules;
- Identifying test issues, risks, and blockers and identifying and tracking issues in JIRA, RTC and Rally;
- Validating GUI and system functionality and designing mobile automation test scripts to test applications on mobile devices;
- Ensuring adherence to testing and automation standards, guidelines and structured methodology;
- Sharing testing best practices and tool knowledge inside the QA team;
- Providing demonstrations of automation and testing tools; and
- Provide status reporting to QA and business leadership.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.