The Global Screener, under moderate supervision, is responsible for assisting the recruitment team with various tasks within the screening recruitment process for national or global Managed Service Program (MSP) and Recruitment Xperience Outsourcing (RXO) programs.
• Supports the Global Screening Team in daily transactional tasks to ensure a positive, efficient, experience for prospective candidates.
• Monitors new and incoming applicants to review against qualifications defined by our clients.
• Audits candidate files as it relates to the screening process to ensure required records are completed and logged in the appropriate user system(s).
• Enters, tracks, and runs standard reports on data in the appropriate user system(s).
• Manages confidential screening activities including but not limited to work authorization, rehire eligibility, and accommodations.
• Coordinates the prescreening process whether automated, virtual, or live.
• Supports recruitment screening for job fairs, open houses, invitation only interview days, etc.
• Administers assessments and evaluate based on thresholds as outlined by our clients.
• Manages written and verbal communication with candidates and applicants.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
One (1) year administrative support experience.
Applicant Tracking System/Human Resources Information System experience preferred.
Ability to focus on multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on tasks or information in detail and to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Strong ability to communicate both written and verbally.
• Ability to work alone but also effectively collaborate with others.
• Ability to understand and respond to the needs of the client.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.