* Leads a team within an industry vertical within the global Procurement and Supplier Partnership team.
* Demonstrates leadership qualities and drives, mentors, coaches and develops junior team members.
* Develops, communicates, implements and executes Procurement & Supplier Partnership strategies, policies and procedures within industry.
* Shares information and supports best practice sharing within the Procurement & Supplier Partnership team and communicates effectively towards the wider organization.
* Prepare and present executive summaries about strategy, diversity, cost-reduction, budgets, performance, innovations, bid or RFX awards to senior leadership team, and client stakeholders.
* Prepare and present executive summaries about suppliers’ performances and gaps to senior leadership team, program teams and client sponsors or executives within an agreed upon frequency.
* Develop, lead and execute global, regional, and country supply chain strategies in coordination with key stakeholders for a client’s within industry.
* Use data, statistics and industry benchmarking and business experiences to make recommendations to optimize the supply chain and strategy.
* Prepare and support team with formal client presentations within or outside of QBRs with clear methodology of assessment steps, action plans and recommended changes .
* Drive teams with supplier bid and RFX initiatives to engage the best suppliers with optimum strategy to meet client’s needs.
* Partner with legal teams to develop, review and negotiate supplier related contracts (MSA’s, SOW’s, Supplier Agreements etc.).
* Establish and maintain strong, fair and ethical relationship and partnership with global suppliers to ensure Pontoon and client’s business goals and objectives are met and exceeded.
* Assess and evaluate supplier business practices, capabilities, competencies, innovation, health and growth potentials to recommend targeted suppliers that would exceed in responsiveness, financial viability, innovative and risk mitigation strategies, while delivering the best quality candidates.
* Align supplier selection, agreements and processes to meet client’s cost-saving goals by suggesting supplier strategies that would allow win-win results.
* Develop, issue and support team to ensure consistent supplier scorecards across industry.
* Remain up-to-date on industry best practices, procurement and supplier management and category trends to drive improvements.
* Partners with Sales and Solutions Design Teams to answer Request for Proposals (RFPs), reviews responses to RFP’s as it relates to Procurement & Supplier Partnership.
* Leads or supports special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
ED UCATION AND E XPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Eight (8) years of experience in sourcing, procurement and supplier relationship management driven roles with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities. Experience leading and managing small teams. Consulting or Contingent Workforce procurement experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Ability to work in a collaborative, global team environment that fosters advanced and effective approaches to sourcing strategies.
* Highly proficient in strategic sourcing initiatives including developing and presenting strategic sourcing strategies, aligning stakeholders, developing RFX’s, conducting analysis, presenting results, negotiating, contracting, and implementing results.
* Ability to influence senior stakeholders with clear demonstratable sourcing strategies that lead to positive outcomes for our clients.
* Strong commercial acumen, understanding of our business, the client’s business, with a heightened sense of good judgment.
* Outstanding project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in order to prioritize projects and multi-task to meet deadlines and changing business needs and deadlines.
* Excellent analytical/spend management skills and ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free analysis in a timely manner.
* Action-orientated and consultative approach to be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to be able to communicate effectively with leadership, client and supplier stakeholders.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.