The VP Regional Sales provides direction and leadership to the selling activities of the Division’s Account Executives to accomplish strategic organizational goals and the development and growth of the Retail Sales Strategy. Directs the Account Executive team in a matrix–based organization in retail sales activities to maintain consistency in meeting production goals. Responsible for hiring, training, and performance management of Sales staff in conjunction with the RVPs. Maintains communication with the Branch Managers to ensure effective coordination of retail order fulfillment efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership and guidance for the Division’s Account Executive staff (approximately 25 Colleagues), helping them to build strong relationships and grow retail sales.
- Acts as escalation point of contact for Sales staff regarding the roll out the retail sales strategy and handling of complex issues related to contractual service level agreements, client satisfaction, and financial goals.
- Drives the Retail Sales Strategy throughout the Division by developing short and long range tactical and strategic sales plans that support the goals of the Division.
- Continuously evaluates progress and makes adjustments to drive results forward.
- Develops, implements and maintains selling procedures and policies for the Retail sales Strategy.
- Responsible for personal sales growth in addition to directing the Divisional Sales team.
- Manages the process of recruiting, hiring, training and developing sales staff to create best-practice retail sales staff.
- Initiates and encourages team innovation, continuous process improvements, products and service improvements.
- Conducts strategy meetings to review market sales activities and plan future activities.
- Schedules and conducts regular staff meetings to communicate local, regional and company-wide status updates relevant to retail sales function including forecasts and market trends.
- Leads team meetings to ensure weekly call planning and lead follow up occurs to meet sales goals.
- Identifies and shares best practices and technology enhancements across Regions.
- Works with field management on activity tracking processes and lead sharing across Regions.
- Ensures Sales staff adheres to all compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum eight years management experience with increasing strategic leadership responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience in growing sales and collaborative leadership.
- Ability to assess business and identify growth opportunities and drive for results. Adecco field or corporate experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands while being flexible.
- Should possess strong initiative, solid judgment, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and related internet recruiting experience.
- 30-40% travel required.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.