As Sr. Director Operations - Outsourcing, you are responsible for one of our top Global clients. You will lead and coordinate the deployment and implementation of the strategy to deliver world class outsourcing solutions to our Global client.What you’ll be doing
- Develops strategic business process improvement plans, objectives and goals designed to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develops and analyzes processes metrics, systems performance, and identifies business needs and improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and ensures continuous improvement methodology and tools are utilized effectively to maximize benefits.
- Leverages industry research and analysis; serves as advocate and role model for integrating business process & best practices and benchmarking into the organization.
- Provides recommendations regarding process improvements and facilitates decisions based on business case, benchmarking and cost-benefit analyses.
- Develops and implements project plans to coordinate participants and track and report progress.
- Communicates with stakeholders regarding progress, issues and plans for resolution. Delivers project goals on budget and on schedule.
- Builds a best in class continuous improvement culture within the organization. Develops a culture that attracts, rewards and promotes quality and excellent customer service.
- Provides coaching, education and mentorship for the continuous improvement function.
- Leads and coordinates with all parties, internal and external, in the review of process metrics to exceed or meet business goals.
- Provide health check on current services delivered to ensure we are on track with agreed objectives.
- Work very closely with the PMO director within the Modis ITO team.
- Technical operational background with a deep understanding of outsourcing solutions and operating models
- 5 years successful experience within the sector as a senior program manager in an international outsourcing environment
- Proven experience of delivering strong results and ability to transfer knowledge to other countries and colleagues
- Strong analytical background
- Master's degree in business or a related field plus five (5) years of consulting experience in a top tier consulting firm
Frequent (50-70%)Why choose us?
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Adecco General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $114,903 and $143,629. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors. This position includes an incentive program that may include bonus and/or commission.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.