- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related role working in an Agile environment using Spring, Java, J2EE, Hibernate, HTML, SQL, JUnit, SOAP, Web Sphere Application Server, and RSA.
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, FL headquarters to a worksite in Dearborn, MI, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites through the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
- Interacting closely with the Solution Architect, Development Team, Business Team members and other members of the development team;
- Designing and coding at a high level to implement and deliver new applications and enhancements;
- Applying knowledge of business processes to supplement specifications, process flows, data models, and test cases;
- Creating user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces utilizing Clean Coder principles and practices;
- Studying and establishing connectivity with network systems and servers;
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets based on JAVA Center of Excellence and Security Standards;
- Creating production support documentation; and
- Performing data migration and conversion activities.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.