The Technology Business Partner engages with, supports, and in some cases implements emerging technologies within Pontoon’s RPO, MSP and SOW programs. This role is responsible for analyzing the industry trends and occasionally sourcing new technologies. Partners closely with Pontoon’s Product Management team to incorporate emerging techs into Pontoon Products. Ensures that vendor pricing and cost-assumptions are accurately reflected in Pontoons solution modeling tools. Supports Pontoon’s Solution Design team in complicated tech models. Works with delivery teams and global sales to understand business needs and determines relevant tools that can support solving the business challenge and strategy within the solution. Leads the technology portion of developing new solution offerings as well as assists in identifying ideas to offer value-added technology services to Pontoon clients.
Internal Business Partnerships
· Works closely with Pontoon’s product and design teams to integrate technology into Pontoon products and solutions. This includes tech cost and capability as well as projecting productivity gains that offset or reduce total cost.
· Engages to support the exploration, price modeling, customer sale and (potentially) implementation of techs to drive adoption and innovation
· Supports tech-specific inquiries from Pontoon delivery, bids and OPEX teams, including tool capability, cost and demos (both internal and client-facing).
· Works closely with Adecco global procurement to ensure techs use Adecco’s approved MSA.
· Under the guidance of Adecco global procurement, works with tech vendors to craft SOWs for new and/or renewal programs. Note that this often happens under tight time constraints so strong project management skills are important
· Shares best practices with internal stakeholders ensuring that all maximize on any tools that have shown return and improves the overall service.
External Business Partnerships
· Works closely with tech vendors to understand their capabilities, configuration and integration requirements
· Captures vendor value proposition, including their pricing and the assumption information to ensure Pontoon’s solution design tool is accurate and up to date.
· Ensures all vendors meet Adecco IT Security and Data Privacy requirements and are under an Adecco MSA
· Writes blogs and case studies featuring their techs and innovations
· In some cases, may engage in the design and implementation of complex technologies in support of, or acting as a solution architect. This means they (1) would validate the tech cost, design and assumptions prior to bid, (2) ensure they are correctly reflected in the customer agreement, (3) ensure tech SOW’s are correctly scoped (4) align with Pontoon process designer to design the actual configuration and (5) oversee the actual build, which is done by Pontoon IT or the vendor.
· Presents digital solutions to existing clients and ask for feedbacks.
· Designs and implements a formal technology partnership strategy with a governance schedule aligned to the wider Pontoon partnership approach.
· Participates in quarterly and annual business reviews with Pontoon customers as needed.
· Creates and maintains a library of technologies available for deployment across customers, delivery teams and Programs
· Works close with Adecco Digital to integrate their techs into Pontoon’s tech stack
· Tracks the deployed technology solutions value to adjust our stacks of techs and improves efficiencies and capabilities within our Programs.
· Researches HR tools and relevant technologies, including research and reporting on industry trends and the technology space outside of HR that may have an impact on the tools leveraged within workforce solutions, specifically as they relate to the candidate, hiring manager, worker, and recruiter experience.
· Coordinates the promotion and launch of tools from concept to completion, including the development of post-launch case studies and research.
· Shares technology information and trends with internal teams throughout the organization.
· Releases monthly newspapers and quarterly white papers on how technologies bring value to our E2E processes.
· Increases user adoption and efficiency by leading tool and system training, where appropriate.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or a related field.
· Prefer: Technical design experience with ATS, CRM or comparable Talent Acquisition Technologie
· Prefer: experience designing data flows with various Apply-flows, API, ETL, UI, etc
· Prefer: client-facing experience in either sales, pre-sales, tech implementation or IT
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to learn and apply new methods and technologies quickly and easily.
· Ability and willingness to experiment and learn from experience.
· Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
· Ability to prioritize/perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
· Ability to identify/assess complex issues, develop & implement creative solutions to meet business needs.
· Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
· Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization by taking risks to enhance the speed and ability to adapt, change and create.
· Project management skills.
· Familiarity with Bots, Digital interviewing, assessments, and programmatic advertising for Talent Acquisition.
· Familiarity with the Outsourcing industry.
· Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize recruitment related systems and tools.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.