Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Got a couple years of work experience but no career path? Love Tech, and got other skills too? Know something about RPO or MSP recruiting solutions? Then think about joining Pontoon’s Innovation enablement team and set your career in motion. As an Innovation Guide you'll join as either a Tech Partner, Author or Analyst, and be part of an integrated team driving tech adoption into Pontoon’s client portfolio. All Guides do the same work, so you’ll learn a lot, but some specialize a bit, so we can leverage your skills too. Guides usually stay in this group about two years then move to roles in our Product Management, Marketing, Solution Design, OPEX, IT or Implementation Organizations.
All Guides work closely with Pontoon’s product and design teams to integrate technology into Pontoon products and solutions. They source, demo and negotiate tech pricing, craft agreements, and respond to inquiries from various teams in Pontoon. They might implement some (basic) recruitment technologies, participate in business reviews, special projects or other duties as assigned.
The Guide Author owns fewer techs but collaborates with the other Guides, and our Product and Design teams, to make our Innovation (Tech) Lab story come to life. This includes written and video content for our intranet or extranet sites, sales content, blogs, custom proposal language and training.
· Coordinates the promotion and launch of tools from concept to completion, including the development of post-launch case studies and research.
· Writes blogs and case studies featuring techs and innovations from the Lab
· Shares technology information and trends with internal teams throughout the organization.
· Releases monthly newspapers and quarterly white papers on how technologies bring value to our E2E processes
· Increases user adoption and efficiency by leading tool and system training, where appropriate.
· Building content materials for sales presentations, bid response, internal enablement, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or a related field
· Experience with the MSP and/or RPO/RXO Outsourcing industry
· Familiarity with Bots, Digital interviewing, assessments, programmatic advertising for Talent Attraction & Acquisition
· Project management, time management and good organizational skills
· Prefer: technical design experience with ATS, VMS or comparable Talent Acquisition Technologies
· Prefer: experience designing data flows with various Apply-flows, API, ETL, UI, etc
· Prefer: client-facing experience in either sales, pre-sales, tech implementation or IT
· Occasional travel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Strong analytic mindset, along with effective verbal and written communication
· Curious learner that can apply new methods and technologies quickly and easily
· Self-motivated individual who seeks out answers and steers towards finish line
· Ability and willingness to experiment and learn from experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in nature, complexity and scope, under tight timelines
· Agility to adapt, change and create with speed and accuracy
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.