Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Senior Recruiter is accountable for the recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates and our clients. Serves as primary point of contact for the requisition and maintains healthy relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Drives requisition health and candidate flow, creating added value to achieve client strategy. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, including specialized or niche roles, as defined by the client.
* Determines or is provided with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
* Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
* Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgement and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
* Fields moderately complex to complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Resolves issues with client(s), utilizing a defined escalation matrix.
* Coordinates logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
* Identifies areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions.
* Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
* Trains and provides guidance on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to less experienced team members.
* Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
* May initiate requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
* May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
* May administer pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
* May coordinate the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
* May audit candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum four (4) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience.
* Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
* Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
* Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of recruiting.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Advanced proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.