The Business Partner Recruitment works with the client to create, document, and execute a recruitment strategy which meets the current and ongoing needs of the assigned client. They take ultimate responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all agreed recruitment solutions within the assigned client. This role liaises with key Pontoon functions supporting the delivery process, along with key client stakeholders as part of a cohesive overall recruitment service.
* Provides a high touch service to the client being subject matter experts within a chosen sector, anticipating future requirements, understanding business needs, assisting the client through peaks and troughs.
* Drives strategic relationships with all business influencers.
* Provides a visible face-to-face service that takes ownership of the end-to-end service delivery, builds relationships, and is a single point of contact.
* Drives service delivery in-line with the strategic recruitment goals of the client, with particular focus on ensuring internal mobility charter and targets are met.
* Works with HR/Procurement community to monitor recruitment spend against budget and forecast future demand.
* Creates hiring strategies on a campaign or per assignment basis, including the provision of guidance on flexible versus permanent recruitment process, channels to market, compensation, candidate availability and hiring timescales.
* Provides best practice recommendations and costs on attraction strategies, linking in the partner services if relevant to execute external campaigns.
* Resolves issues and provide solutions.
* Takes responsibility for the results of the customer satisfaction within assigned client business unit, putting agreed action plans in place where necessary, in conjunction with the shared service resource teams.
* Trains and educates Hiring Managers on all processes including use of relevant IT systems.
* Works with the hyphen Delivery team to ensure a good quality pipeline is provided to the client.
* Creates, manages, and maintains the key client contacts at hiring level to ensure regular communication with all key departments.
* Acts as point of referral within their sector for escalation of client issues.
* Liaises with the recruitment team ensuring a holistic view of resource options is offered to the client.
* Creates, documents, and executes a recruitment strategy for the assigned client business unit.
* Meets cost saving targets for the assigned client business unit.
* Meets personal targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
* Manages and approves of advertising spend within assigned client business unit.
* Qualifies job roles or service requirements, including timescales, interview block bookings, expectations and costs with the client (primarily for senior level hires or volume/project campaigns) where appropriate.
* Works with the on-site team/shared service center, taking responsibility for the effective delivery of internal and external hiring and dealing with the end-to-end process.
* Ensures the delivery team is regularly updated.
* Assists and supports the Program Manager or Head of Client Services to identify and drive new service opportunities across all service lines (e.g. consultancy offerings & international services).
* Recognizes and actions opportunities for improving profitability and service on accounts in line with company goals.
* Manages and delivers on agreed continuous improvement projects both internally and in partnership with client.
* Drives fulfillment, quality of service, cost of delivery, and compliance by providing and monitoring SLA’s or KPI’s on all aspects of the service.
* Ensures regular service/performance reviews are performed.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience of working within IT sector.
* Direct hiring project experience.
* Experience creating and maintaining strategic client relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Detailed knowledge of the staffing sector with significant experience working in a recruitment role.
* Basic knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
* Knowledge of recruitment systems and processes.
* Ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
* Proven track record of leading remote, onsite complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
* High level of self-motivation.
* Ability to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objective.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.