Pontoon is hiring a Recruiter (English speaker) to serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be accountable for the recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates and our clients. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Determining with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engaging and recruiting qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Evaluating client requirements and qualifying candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selecting candidates and preparing and delivering candidate presentations for clients.
- Entering and tracking candidate data in various electronic systems and running standard reports as needed.
- Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fielding general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalating inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assisting with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Working with with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Proactively establishing and maintaining beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a customer service or professional environment.
- Previous recruitment experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, as well as typing.
- Able to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Able to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
- Able to comprehend and apply related federal, state, and local laws.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards preferred.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.