The Implementation Project Manager leads the effective, high-quality implementations of large national Accounts or leads work streams within MSP and RPO implementations. Oversees the complete project life cycle, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time, and within scope and budget in order to maximize revenue.
* Functions as Lead Solutions Implementation Resource for assigned account clients. Directs activities and team members to achieve all project deliverables.
* Develops and effectively applies Implementation methodology and best practices and enforces project standards utilizing established project management governance and related tools.
* Manages scope and budget to maximize revenue while delivering implementation within agreed upon timeframes and contractual expectations.
* Ensures billing and reporting solutions are in accordance with offering and client contractual commitments.
* Provides regular reviews of field service quality and escalates service issues to field leadership and secure corrective action plans to resolve issues.
* Provides Executive status reports to the governance team and client senior management.
* Leads client discovery process to compile and analyze existing service model and recommend future state solution.
* Analyzes client incumbent data and establishes the best plan of action for implementation to maximize revenue and client cost savings.
* Represents Implementations at sales presentations with senior management and sales staff as a subject matter expert.
* Establishes a strong relationship with the client leadership. Communicates with clients daily to discuss important project issues and ensures any client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* Conducts weekly Project Team Status Calls.
* Serves as liaison between Solutions Engineer to internal and external organizations for deployments.
* Facilitates the presentation of the most effective and efficient solution recommendation incorporating best practices and leading industry trends to meet the client-specific objectives.
* Understands and facilitates dialogue with clients concerning the implications of solution design.
* Serves as support to Senior Project Manager for complex or global Account Implementations.
* Manages and drives one or more work streams within a complex or global implementation to successful completion.
* Contributes workstream status updates to the overall project lead.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field experience.
* Project Management methodology background, PMP not required but solid project process knowledge a must to include planning and management experience including integration, resource, risk, and scope management.
* MSP, RPO, Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition experience desired.
* Sales presentation experience desired.
* French language skills desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Technical aptitude and comfort level facilitating business requirements for Web-based applications.
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* PMP Certification preferred but not required.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.