The Implementation Project Manager leads the effective, high quality complex implementations of large, national or global organizations within MSP and RPO implementations. Oversees the complete project life cycle, including planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time, and within scope and budget in order to maximize revenue.What you’ll be doing
• Functions as lead Implementation Resource for assigned new or expanding MSP or RPO clients. Directs activities and team members to achieve all project deliverables.
• Develops and effectively applies Pontoon Solutions Implementation methodology and best practices and ensures project standards utilizing established project management governance and related tools.
• Manages scope and budget to maximize revenue while delivering implementation within agreed upon timeframes and Client contractual expectations.
• Provides regular updates, status reports and escalation reports to Pontoon and Client leadership
• Represents Implementation at sales presentations with senior leadership and sales colleagues as a subject matter expert.
• Owns project management governance with the Pontoon, client and technology partner leadership and responsible for ensuring regular communication cadence.
• Manages the project in line with Pontoon best practices and leading industry trends to meet the client-specific objectives.
• Serves as support to Senior Project Manager for complex or global MSP and RPO Implementations.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Provides project management expertise for the implementation function across the MSP & RPO solution product life cycle – Pre-Sales, Implementation and Post Go Live as needed.
• Ensures the adoption of continuous improvement approaches to develop faster and more cost-effective implementations while mitigating project risk.
• Develops subject matter expertise across various product types and technology tools.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Travel may be required.
• Bachelor Degree or a related experience.
• Proven experience in services implementation and/or consultation, this may include solution design and sales support.
• We would appreciate adding motivation letter to the application.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
• Operational experience of program management.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
• Experience in implementing complex solutions enabled technology.
• Project Management background preferred, however candidates with proven ability to apply a project methodology, prioritize work and manage multiple tasks considered.
• Working knowledge of MS applications (Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
• VMS and RPO technology exposure preferred but not essential
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
Onour career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.