· Sources candidates to screen and schedule face-to-face interviews and meet hiring target.
· Supports DTA with creating a great first impression for all new hires over the course of their first month.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Builds a candidate pipeline by identifying, engaging, and sourcing qualified candidates through building relationships with professionals and aligning their talent with applicable, internal, professional positions.
a. Uses knowledge of company culture along with each divisional culture and management style to recruit the most qualified candidates.
b. Uses various media to source new candidates
c. Leverages “referrals” as a priority source of candidates.
d.Analyzes requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone screenings.
e. Determines and selects top candidates for presentation to hiring managers and schedules interviews.
- Supports the DTA with Managing the referral program
- Promotes the Referral Incentives Program
- Tracks referral-based data and analytics
- Supports DTA as another POC for all hiring managers in the Tucker locations
- Helps track key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Helps manage applicant life cycle in ICIMS.
- Supports ICIMS application for candidates.
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers.
Provides regular follow-up with respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
Participates, prepares the classroom and creates/gathers materials for each class.
Analytics and metrics: Logs and tracks sourcing, interview and onboarding activity by brand to provide analytical reports as necessary.
Coordinates the New Hire Experience.
Coordinates desk set-up and verifies availability of materials
Creates contact list for all new hires
Conducts surveys in order to track data that is useful for future training classes.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.