Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are seeking a driven, sales professional to join our Inside Sales Team as an Admissions Producer. Sales at Bitmaker General Assembly involves dealing only with interested parties – we do not cold call or prospect. Your role at Bitmaker GA is crucial as the Inside Sales Team is responsible for ensuring each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in a Bitmaker GA course. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue that allows GA to continue to grow, scale, change lives.
We’re a mission-driven company, looking for people who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organization. Our teams are rapidly expanding and growth opportunities are abundant for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be a leader.
If you’re competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, Bitmaker General Assembly is the place for you.
Responsibilities Included But Not Limited To:
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently
- Own targets and manage a robust sales pipeline; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interests are a match for our programs
- Work with local businesses to develop enrollment partnerships by conveying the value of investing in their employees
- Comfort in managing pipeline through a CRM
- Host and lead in-person info sessions to convert sales
- Proven experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, enterprise sales/partnerships, admissions or recruiting
- Competitive personality ideal
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- Goal-oriented with experience exceeding quotas and driving for results in a target-driven environment
- Able to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution
- Confidence pitching to in both 1:1 and 1:many situations
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Customer (Student) Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Business Acumen
- Data Driven
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.