The Recruiter I is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment for Ericsson FSO, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) while ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for a high volume of open requisitions that cover various entry to mid-level roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
* Identifies, engages and recruits qualified talent from the candidate pipeline for assigned requisitions.
* Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone, face-to-face or video interviews according to identified qualification standards.
* Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares candidate presentations for hiring manager.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs entry-level reporting as required.
* Builds and maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
* Build and maintain relationships with client HR and other stakeholders.
* Fields general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
* Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
* Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
* Initiates requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
* Schedules candidates for telephone, face-to-face and/or video interviews and orientations.
* Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to negotiating salaries, relocation packages and sign-on bonuses for offer letter creation.
* Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered correctly into appropriate electronic systems.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience.
* Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
* Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
* Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
* Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
* Ability to interpret and understand federal, state, and local employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
* Ability to set goals, analyze and interpret metrics associated with goals to improve self-performance.
* Proficient with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards and social media platforms.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.