The Engagement Coordinator provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The Engagement Coordinator must work with all parties within Center of Excellence for problem resolution and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all external clients. Responsibilities may include requisition review, entry and maintenance using VMS technology, CM system and other systems as required. Works under general supervision.
· Responsible for the contractor onboarding process.
· Responds to tickets and inquiries including/ but not limited to: general request inquiries, assignment updates/changes, invoicing questions/concerns, timesheet questions/concerns, visa letter requests, reporting requests, conversion fee inquiries, etc.
· Handles furlough tracking and exception approval process.
· Sends reminders for missing timesheets, assignments ending in 90 days, etc.
· Creates visa letters for time & materials contractors.
· Handles pre-ID/payroll request management.
· Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls, ticket requests, and e-mail correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
· Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
· Uses customized and standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
· Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
· Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
· Works to meet all contracted SLA’s and works to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Advisory Consultant and/or Program Manager.
· Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure.
· Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
· Assists with training of peers in the standards and practices within the Customer Support organization.
· Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
· Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
· Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
· Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
· Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Advisory Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity
· Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Advisory Consultants to include changes, cancellation, and status changes.
· Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma.
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in a service level industry and/or one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships (Strong Customer Service Skills)
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Possess strong attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.