Pontoon is hiring a Program Manager responsible for delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational service delivery for a dedicated MSP account. The Program Manager oversees, plans, directs and controls phases of the MSP account in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment. Exciting travel may be needed in this role. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Building relationships with key decision makers at MSP organization and client enterprise. Establishing and maintaining rapport with the client. Acting as key contact for overall program management for your specific region/span of control.
- Driving program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs; coordinating, communicating and guiding the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Adecco and the client.
- Managing a yearly budget and P&L, including ability to provide monthly commentary on the financial position giving insight into status of achieving financial targets. Taking responsibility to challenge unknown costs, deliver revenue, margin and growth vision.
- Providing customer with regular updates regarding the MSP, including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements.
- Providing assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential. Acting as the day-to-day escalation contact for Program Consultants within the account.
- Supporting MSP (Managed Service Program) to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures. Working with Business Analysts and other applicable resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of approved business plans for assigned skill sets or business units to maintain/expand sales. Reviewing sales activity and recommending improvement programs.
- Surveying clients regarding perception of service. Visiting clients to emphasize quality and service. Identifying opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Five (5) years’ work experience, with four (4) years in service level industry and a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Previous account management experience is needed. Sales experience would be an asset.
- Six Sigma certification: Lean Certification and/or Green Belt is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Able to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Able to own the P&L within a business and to optimise opportunities in order to increase account growth.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.