The Operations Manager plans and directs the delivery of programs and provides leadership to the RPO program teams across Japan. Key responsibilities include design, implementation and institution of delivery operations and standards within the RPO accounts, ensures stabilization of operations and account teams. Leads, coaches and mentors the Program team. Oversees performance, quality, improvements and cost management.
P&L accountability for Pontoon India RPO Program Budgets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for delivering the operations budgets for revenue, contribution and EVA.
* Overall responsibility for meeting and exceeding all contractual SLAs for RPO clients.
* Ensures the application of best practices, standard operating procedures and account management tools within programs.
* Identifies and pursues areas of improvement to ensure financial health, contract compliance and capacity management.
* Institutes use of shared/regional resources for delivery and liaises with Program Operations to ensure seamless delivery to client.
* Supports development of internal and external roadmaps to build improvement and optimization within programs under management
* Supports development of program business plans, relationship management matrices and ongoing risk/gap assessments. Identifies risks associated with client and/or internal delivery goals and develops strategies to address.
* Supports and direct projects within programs such as scope expansions, cost savings and new initiatives.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* Deliver financial metrics (revenue and contribution targets as per budget)
* Program achievement against SLA’s
* Program Team Performance (Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Supplier surveys)
* Program Compliance
* Program Evolution and Expansion
* Contract Extension and Renewal
* Team engagement, motivation, retention and GPTW scores
* People management experience - experience in managing Managers advantageous
* Strong Leadership skills
* Deep operational expertise with strong attention to detail
* A completer finisher by nature, ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
* Strong judgment, analytical skills and strategic thinking
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* A minimum of ten (10) years of recruitment service delivery or account management experience, including a minimum of five (5) years managerial experience.
* Account and project planning.
* Financial acumen / P&L management
* Broad knowledge of business process improvement
* Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals and virtual talent management.
* Excellent oral/written communications, organizational and negotiation skills.
* Fluency in spoken and written English
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
* Knowledge and experience of HR and Staffing technologies such as Vendor Management Systems or Applicant Tracking Systems
* Knowledge of Shared Service Centre Delivery
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.