We are committed to making the future work for everyone. As a people business focused on providing talent solutions and advisory services, we envision a world in which everyone has the chance to participate in the world of work. Our aim is to acknowledge and appreciate diverse perspectives, encouraging inclusive decision-making processes that value each colleague's contributions, skills, experience, and potential. We work actively to create the conditions that support a culture and work environment of belonging, trust, and participation. Our approach to diversity and inclusion is built around several pillars that underpin our work, including structural and conscious inclusion, leadership, and accountability.
Sydney, Australia Business Unit
Opérations : Operations
Project Manager/Customer Success - Leadership Development
Customer Success (CS) is a specialized team within LHH Sales that is responsible for implementing the largest and most complex accounts. Customer Success includes the execution and commercialisation of contracts, plus the management of ongoing account operations and orchestration of all deliverables during the life of the contract. The Customer Success Manager is developing subject matter expertise in client success management, which means ensuring all day to day account operations and contracted deliverables are completed on-time, accurately and to the highest quality. Individuals in this role are relied on to work closely with Sales Leaders and will be asked to participate in creating strategic growth plans and advising others on the health of their assigned accounts.
This is the mid-level individual contributor role on the Customer Success team, and is differentiated from the other levels by the size, scope, volume and strategic nature of the accounts with which this professional is entrusted.
The scope is differentiated from the Customer Success Manager role by including additional responsibility to develop, support and deliver solutions in areas such as Executive Group Coaching, Leadership Development, Change Management, Career Development, Employee Engagement and Succession Planning.
- Position reports to the Customer Success Leader
- This position has no direct reports, but is required to manage or direct others in a matrix (account team) structure.
Account Management, Retention & Expansion
- Serve as the Customer Success lead on multiple, relatively complex, accounts concurrently
- Develop credibility & maintain professional relationships with key internal and external clients and account stakeholders
- Develop, foster and maintain customer relationships to ensure account retention
- Provide management of ongoing account operations and orchestration of all deliverables during the life of the contract
- Ensure all deliverables and tasks are completed (on time, on budget, accurately and with high quality) utilizing defined best practices and current LHH sales and marketing requirements
- Effectively partner and direct account team members and operations in a matrix reporting structure
- Support LHH sales team to help drive the sales strategy for each account assignment
- Proactively seek out ways to expand account through increased engagement, process efficiencies, opportunities and relationships
- Utilize key metrics to identify areas of weakness on assigned accounts and lead efforts to remedy
- Proactively plan and prepare for client partner reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation and partner with Sales Driver to conduct data analysis and provide data insights and trends
- Utilize key metrics to identify ways to recognize and capitalize on opportunities within assigned accounts
- Remain current on LHH solutions offerings (Leadership Development and CT&M)
- Deliver client presentations, integrating newly released LHH products and services
- Participate in all aspects of LHH sales community (training, systems, processes)
- Comply with Quality, Health and Safety requirements.
- Comply with the Group’s policies and procedures laid out in various management systems.
Tactical Account Operation
- When required, provide tactical account operation support for accounts
- Highly complex group event coordination for Leadership Development assignments
- Interface with customer representative for planning logistics and obtaining required information
- End-to-end logistical coordination of group events
- Oversee and advise systems configuration and account setup
- Manage candidate records – Orbit record updating and management, Orbit messaging, billing requirements and edits, prepare/approve final consolidated customer invoicing
- Plan and lead the implementation of multiple, standard accounts, implementation assignments, and event management assignments in all LHH solution offerings
- Utilize CS best practices for implementing accounts
- Review of contract to ensure account process deliverables (ie engagement, reporting, invoicing, etc.) and KPIs are met
- Define processes and create required documentation to implement contract effectively
- Oversee and advise systems configuration and account setup
- Manage contract rollout assignment independently
- Train all customer and LHH representatives in the commercial obligations of the contract as part of the contract rollout
- Manages day-to-day customer interactions on projects
- Review and tailor content as required
- Works with facilitators and/or master coaches to collect, synthesize, and analyse participant/coachee feedback and evaluation results to identify wins, issues and trends
- Act as ‘producer’ for virtual training as needed to support lead facilitator
LD Practice Development
- Participates in corporate initiatives and special projects as available
- Manages knowledge management/sharing processes for Leadership Development practice
- Contributes to design, and supports as required, Leadership Development marketing projects and other special projects
- 5-10 years regional account management experience in related field (Consulting, OD, Talent, Change Management, etc.)
- Undergrad required, post graduate degree strongly desired
- Proven Event/Project Management experience
- Exhibits executive presence in; communication, credibility, confidence, and professional image
- Able to synthesize large quantities of diverse data and produce compelling output
- Embraces constant change and ambiguity - flexible and adaptable
- Experience managing accounts or projects
- Consultative sales experience a plus
- Experience working with senior management to VP level clients
- Platform presentation experience (Zoom, MS Teams)
- Highly proficient in computer/data skills including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Willing to work outside normal business hours at times depending upon workload and needs
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency in a language other than English a plus
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion
Get to know us
Bringing together the complementary strengths of our various brands, our team unites through a powerful mission – to match the right talent with the right opportunity. We create synergies that meet the Talent needs of our customers wherever they are in their journey delivered in a technology-enabled and human-driven experience. At LHH, you’ll be empowered to deliver on our purpose of future-proofing organizations and careers, enabling workforce transformation.
Join our passionate and success-focused team where we prioritise flexibility, autonomy, and meaningful work. With a supportive team, tailored career paths, and a commitment to wellbeing, you can prepare for any tomorrow with us.
Diversity & Inclusion at LHH
We are a high-performing and diverse team of people from all over the world, working together to make the future work for everyone. Our culture is shaped by our people, who are the key to our success. It is our people that give us the ability to influence the changing world of work on a global level with solutions that are grounded in the understanding and experience of local contexts. Together we offer exciting career paths to candidates and bring the best talent to our clients. To make this possible, investing in our people, an open culture of communication, and individual opportunities for development are essential to us. There is a world of opportunity out there.
Learn more about LHH
We are the talent solutions business at the Adecco Group, an end-to-end solutions partner, addressing the skills and transformation needs of our customers to drive growth. Our mission is to match the right talent with the right opportunity. Bringing together the complementary strengths of our various brands, we create synergies that meet the needs of our customers wherever they are in their transformation journeys. As a member of the team, you’ll be empowered, inspired and energized to deliver on our purpose to future-proof organizations and careers by building the right capabilities and enabling workforce transformation. We reach high and strive for excellende because we know our work makes a difference.
Evolve with purpose10
Being passionate about meaningful work and ready to change the world
Being able to build relationship through trust, transparency, and collaboration so that together we all succeeed
Being empowered to make decisions and take accountablility for the results
Agile and adaptable - fast mover - ability to anticipate future client and candidates needs
Make it fun8
Delivering our purpose, staying energized and inspired, while having fun with colleagues
Are we the right fit for each other? Have a look at the traits we're looking for.
Transformational career experiences, forge your own path to success
Embark on a journey of growth with tailored career paths, inspiring training and onboarding, collective spirit, and a strong commitment to wellbeing
Truly collaborative culture, where diversity of thought and opinion is valued above all else
Flexibility to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful
Specific local benefits and rewards tailored to each country (holiday allowances, health care and more)
- Recruitment Team Manager/ Senior Manager South Korea, Sales and Business Development View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Recruiter (m/w/d) Lübeck, Germany, Business Operations View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Personalvermittler und Berater im Hotel&Catering 100% (m/w/d) Zurich, Switzerland, Sales View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt