• Building team to specialise in Health and Life Science industry
• Growth opportunity as pioneer team to expand business
• Building relationship with clients to become trusted partner
Here at Spring Professional, we are looking to invest in Management Recruitment Consultant who would be interested in specialising in the Health and Life Science space. Reporting to Director, we are looking for someone who is interested in building the team and develop long term client relationships.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How?
By developing innovative strategic solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. As part of The Adecco Group, Spring Professional, combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to strategise and execute business plan in order to build and expand team
• Maintaining and developing client relationships through identification and nurturing development
• Achieving business goals and maximising profit targets; by meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients
• Ability to attract and engage top talent through networking and varied platforms including our internal database, LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek Talent Search etc
• Enhancing Spring Professional’s position, as a leading Recruitment Provider in our target markets
• Working with The Adecco Group’s Ecosystem of Brands, to identify and win sales opportunities
• Experience in recruitment role is highly regarded
• Industry experience in Health and Life Science is most desirable
• Genuine passion for building relationships, managing key stakeholders (internal and external), as well as continuously developing your network
• Continually build market knowledge - being able to identify new business opportunities to continue the growth of your desk
• Manage the full recruitment cycle, from proactively sourcing to placement
• Keen to learn and advance your skill set, as well as sharing your knowledge with colleagues
• Driven to achieve targets that leads to promotions and growth opportunities
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.