Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Director to join our team and help initiate and grow some of our most strategic relationships. This role is based from Sydney or Melbourne but we would also be open to hiring someone in Singapore, where we also have a campus.
- Formulate and lead appropriate account teams and technical resources to execute on a well-defined, collaborative pursuit strategy to acquire target prospects and orchestrate internal and external resources to close the sale
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals
- Maintain and build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long term business relationships built on trust
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understands legal ramification of contracts
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the GA’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a pipeline according to targets, and provides clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
- Develop and grow existing account relationships by deeply understanding how GA can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3-10 years of enterprise sales or consulting experience, with personal and direct responsibility for revenue targets
- A strong command of the digital ecosystem
- Experience and ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP level)
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Experience working in or with the financial services sector is a plus
- Ability to speak a second European language a plus – French, German, and Spanish in particular.
What Our Clients Want:
- A consultative and thoughtful partner who can identify education-based solutions to business problems
- Someone with a strong command of the digital ecosystem
- Someone who understands how large organizations work
- Someone who doesn’t visibly “sell”, but instead guides them through a complicated buying process
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.