- Support all aspects of Digital Marketing
- Drive multiple brand awareness in our dynamic organisation
- Newly renovated Corporate Office in Sydney City
The Digital Marketing Executive will manage the content and maintenance of the group’s websites and support all aspects of Digital Marketing.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About The Role
- Ensuring all Adecco Group websites are kept up to date - adding new content, editing existing content and continuously optimising SEOs.
- Managing paid campaigns on social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube + Google My Business) to drive brand awareness and acquisition targets.
- Accountable for Google advertising both in house and in partnership with Digital agencies.
- Delivering email marketing campaigns to clients and candidates, as well as using marketing Automation tools to drive lead generation, customer nurture and engagement.
- Supports the team with some graphic design, especially for social media along with video editing for internal comms as required.
- Reporting on Digital marketing effectiveness & ROMI.
- Degree qualified in Digital Marketing or related field desirable
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience performing a similar role
- Ability to navigate through email marketing platforms
- Marketing automation experience (Salesforce Pardot and Marketing Cloud preferable)
- CSS, HTML, CMS experience (Sitecore and WordPress would be advantageous)
- Knowledge of the different digital marketing and social channels
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Excel or Google Sheets
- Demonstrated experience in SEO and SEM
- Google Analytics accredited is highly regarded
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to work towards deadlines, whilst prioritising multiple projects
- Naturally curious and proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.