The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Modis is a workforce and consulting solutions partner thanks to talent and innovation in technology and digitally driven engineering industries. With over 20 years of market experience through its multiple legacy brands, Modis is a brand with history. Before the roll out of the one brand strategy, the Adecco Group Professional solution businesses existed as separate brands positioned in IT and Engineering. In 2018, Modis has been Globally rebranded to become The Adecco Group professional solutions brand for all the Technology, Digital and Engineering businesses. Modis is based on three service propositions:
Workforce Solutions: Modis brings experts into the clients’ business, equipping the clients with the right technical expertise for the performance they require.
Skilling Solutions: Modis brings its consultants with a specific expertise into the clients’ business to up/re-skill the clients’ workforce with a customized training.
Consulting Solutions: Modis assembles a team of multi-skilled consultants, to serve either in a consulting role or work as a fully integrated part of the clients’ business.
Modis is a truly global company with presence in 20 countries, specialized in professional solutions with global revenues of approximately 2+ bn€. Modis has offices in 20 countries and 33 Delivery Centres & Centres of Excellence across the globe. Modis has its largest presence in the US, Canada, Germany, France, the UK, Japan, Australia and Italy.
Modis is part of The Adecco Group (Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland), the world’s largest Human Resource provider firm in the world with over 6,600 offices in 70 countries and a Fortune 500.
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful roll out of key strategic projects as part of the Modis global strategy. You will work closely to the Modis Senior leadership team and local country leadership. The role will give you a high exposure within the organization with good opportunities to develop your career.
- Build and maintain a strategic projects portfolio, identifying the interdependencies of each project, and owning the master plan
- Lead the implementation of the strategic priorities with the associated processes and tools
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational project plan for completing a project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; resolve operational problems, minimize delays.
- Prepare designs and work specifications; develop schedules, budgets, and forecasts; select project staff and contractors.
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing operational KPIs. Provide reports (local/global analysis of associated costs).
- Liaise and interact regularly with Modis senior leadership team and country leaders to monitor and report on activities and to provide relevant management information.
- Prepare business data and analysis for quarterly business review meetings, operational reviews, Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings
- Provide information to management by preparing monthly financial reporting
- Provide market analysis and insights
- Uses market research data to support countries in developing their sales and marketing strategies
- Support the countries on international and cross border business opportunities and accelerate information sharing as well as best practices
- Travel Requirement -Frequent (40%)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (MBA) with at least 3 years’ of directly related experience – experience in finance is a prerequisite
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of strategic initiatives in a competitive environment
- Financial analysis experience and understanding of Project Controlling
- Skilled in organizing resources, analysing and solving problems, establishing priorities and making evaluated judgements
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts and methodologies, market research and forecasting principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse community
- Proven Project management / change management capabilities and experience
- Proven interest in Consulting, HighTech or Manufacturing sector
- Languages: Fluent English is essential (written & oral), another language would be desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (MBA)
- Certification or substantial experience in Project Management
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.