As a remote member of the Shared Service Contact Centre, you will be working remotely to include regular contact with our main Contact Centre in Birmingham. You will be responsible for a range of activities with the opportunity to cross train and learn new skills within areas such as (but not limited to) HR, Payroll, Recruitment and Health and Safety.
Call Back Service
You will deliver a Welsh language call-back service to support our team of field staff through their recruitment, training and employment journey. This will include (but not limited to):
- Supporting candidates with their applications (navigating the micro-site, booking in to a Welcome Event, completing necessary paperwork etc)
- First line support for Health Safety
- First line support for HR
- First line Tech support
Tasks may also include in-bound calls assessing requests and either resolving enquiries or escalating to the appropriate department or team member. This could include for example pre-screening applicants and then progressing them through to hiring events across the UK. To thrive in this role, you will need to express a passion for customer service, maintain a good telephone manner while being able to manage a diverse number of enquiries whilst delivering on daily call targets.
You will also be responsible for the assessment of pre-answered Welsh language interview questions using our HireVue tool. This will involve reviewing interview answers against a structured assessment sheet to ensure that candidates are meeting our criteria.
Welcome Event Facilitation
There will be times when you will need to attend our Welcome Events as a Welsh speaking Facilitator. This will involve supporting our team of Facilitators with the organisation and smooth operation of our Welcome Events, to include:
- Preparing venues before Welcome Events commence (setting up tables, chairs, projectors, branding etc)
- Greeting candidates as they arrive
- Checking POA (proof of address)
- Checking RTW (right to work)
- Ensuring that candidates have a Passport qualifying photo for their profile
- Scanning any documents that may not have been uploaded to our systems beforehand
Responsibilities will include:
The shared service Customer Advisors will be responsible for a number of in-bound and out-bound calls depending on the team allocation:
- Obtains information by answering telephone calls; interviewing candidates verifying information.
- Determine eligibility by comparing provided information to caller requirements.
- Informs callers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- To maintain the day-to-day operation of all contractual processes in accordance with agreed service level targets.
- Ensure all written communications are checked and are of the required quality prior to dispatch.
- Ensure the caller experience is positive and rewarding
- Highly organised and an ability to achieve multiple deadlines across the month
What happens next?
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.