We are recruiting for a Branch Manager to join us at Adecco in Stockport!
Perfect placements, speedy staffing and tenacious testing. Who are Adecco? we hear you ask. We are one of the UKs most successful recruitment companies, recruiting candidates in to junior to mid-level roles in office and industry. As part of the wider Adecco Group, you have the opportunity to contribute to our ever-growing success
Adecco UK finds itself on the Best UK Workplaces list with Great Place to Work institute - we offer competitive bonus and incentive scheme which recognises our high performers and have annual winners trips to reward people who have made a real difference to our business!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, in Adecco Retail the primary function of the Branch Manager is to maintain and grow Adeccos market share in their geographical area. It is the Branch Managers responsibility to implement and lead Adecco Retail business plans at branch level, ensure the branch achieves and exceeds its objectives and KPIs and effectively manage all branch operations and members, including the provision of effective support and coaching to their team.
The Branch Manager is an ambassador for the brand and an advocate of the Red Thread customer service methodology. The Branch Manager will possess the required level of technical knowledge that allows for participation in the translation of business goals into branch requirements and is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of recruitment services within the branch.
The role will include:
- Interpreting and implementing the brand 30:30 business strategy into clear, achievable and measurable goals
- Determining and directing activities via the Perform methodology for your branch, ensuring that objectives are achieved and exceeded
- Building and growing your branch client base through retaining clients via the CPA methodology and winning new clients from driving branch sales activity
- Analysing, monitoring and delivering on key metrics and KPIs for the branch - specifically 10 Prospect Visits per week, 5 Existing clients per week and delivering 5 Proposals per week with the aim of winning 1.5 new clients per week
- Managing, supporting and coaching the rest of the branch team
- Ensuring that each member of your team has a workable and effective list of prospective clients to target each week
- Ensuring that each member of the team has an effective 5 x 5 board that is effective and has been created as a result of market analysis
- Compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety
- Ongoing management of your branch debt profile
- Deliver customer excellence through embracing the Red Thread methodology
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your branch
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong coaching and developing people skills
- Ability to operate in a competitive environment in which significant business growth is required
- Managing, coaching and developing people and performance management
- Operating in a competitive environment in which significant business growth is required
- Working with PL, budgets, business forecasting and trend analysis
- Strategic thinking and implementation
- Business development
- Recruitment sales experience
- Working to deadlines
We would prefer you to additionally have knowledge of:
- Knowledge of HR procedures
- Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.