Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
TheOperations Coordinatorrole is responsible for supporting branch administrative functions. Responsibilities include providing quality customer service over the phone and in-person to our associates, candidates and clients; record and file management; administering branch compliance procedures; managing office equipment and supply inventories, and special projects as delegated by the Executive Director/Managing Director.
- Coordinates Prompt opening of the branch.
- Answer and route incoming calls.
- Maintain organized files of client correspondence and active and inactive applicant files.
- Complete hours/work verification forms.
- Greet visitors and assist applicants for testing and interviewing.
- Schedule appointments and track no shows.
- Distribute messages, mail and incoming faxes.
- Maintain an alphabetical Job Order log.
- Assemble employment packets.
- Produce correspondence and marketing materials.
- Order, maintain and distribute office supplies.
- Complete credit checks.
- Assists in credit and collections and may be responsible for pay/bill functions.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for additional administrative functions for the office.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of related administrative/sales support experience.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to utilize electronic sales management/Customer Relationship Management systems and tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.