As a Lead Delivery Recruiter, you will play an integral part in the success of Adecco’s Enterprise business. In partnership with Enterprise management, the Lead Delivery Recruiter will help train and lead the Enterprise recruitment team(s) in quality recruitment and top-notch care of our candidates, associates and clients. By serving as a liaison (under the direction of the Strategic Delivery Manager/Strategic Program Manager) for the Enterprise team and our clients, the Lead Delivery Recruiter will use their extensive recruitment, onboarding and fulfillment experience to positively impact our Delivery Recruiters, our clients and our candidates. Through these efforts and by continuing to surpass performance KPIs and SLA metrics, our Lead Delivery Recruiters will help Adecco continue to be the industry leader.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading by example, Lead Delivery Recruiters direct the Enterprise recruitment team’s efforts regarding recruitment, fulfillment and client/associate satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring your recruiting team is achieving KPI targets
- Provide excellent candidate and client service by continuously seeking to understand market conditions, the employment outlook and candidate demographics within your given market
- Interacting with the client, advising of market conditions, providing thought leadership, etc.
- Identify, source, screen and schedule top-quality candidates for open opportunities within our Enterprise programs
- Conduct structured interviews with candidates – providing feedback and advising next steps
- Work closely with Enterprise management to ensure clear understanding of the client’s business, staffing needs, culture and program expectations
- Assist with the creation, implementation and execution of robust recruitment plans to meet the hiring needs of the client
- Achieve full understanding and execute required recruitment, interview and submission activity KPIs
- Build and retain a pipeline of candidates in anticipation of future client fulfillment requests
- Maintain and update candidate records in tracking database
Associate Care & Satisfaction:
- Serve as a first-level escalation for candidate inquiries and concerns
- Position candidates for success on assignment including the completion of Adecco and client onboarding requirements, orientation, etc.
- Develop candidate and community engagement programs to strengthen Adecco’s footprint in the market
- Champion the team’s vision by upholding the required standards of behavior and attitude – associate- and client-facing
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years recruitment and delivery experience, including in-depth client interaction such as discovery/implementation processes, scorecard meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Thorough understanding of recruitment, onboarding and fulfillment processes – including the creation, execution and management of detailed recruitment plans and other applicable processes
- Proven track record of exceeding daily and weekly KPI metrics (including recruitment, interview and fulfillment metrics)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lead and motivate Enterprise teams to exceed established KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong candidate and associate relationships and networks
- High energy, results-driven and solution-oriented attitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – both in a one-on-one and group setting
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- Excellent organizational, customer service, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices compliant with federal and state laws and Company policies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software are required
- Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures, goals and objectives
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others and motivate them to transfer vision into action
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.