- Participate in the design of the automation strategy and framework to implement continuous testing.
- Participating in decision-making regarding the integration of software packages and programs to support Test Automation.
- Work closely with other technical teams undertaking product quality coordination and delivery.
- You will develop and run automated and performance tests into a CI/CD pipeline.
- Proactively support continuous improvement of the automation capability with the teams by proposing improvements based on testing need and/or industry advances.
- Analyze test results, documents and defect reports.
- Will participate in the integration of automation framework with ALM tools
- Defining and publishing key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Execute differential Functional Testing not covered in the Automation Testing
- 3+ years in Test Automation using BD , Keyword driven, and/or TDD methods within a CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, GoCD, Bamboo, AzureDevOps)
- Experience programming with OOP languages preferable c#.
- Experience with usual testing technologies as Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, SOAPUI, Postman, JMeter.
- Experience with Atlassian suite is desirable.
- Knowledge in Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Development of test automation frameworks and scripts across multiple testing levels and technologies.
- Experience creating test strategy, test plans and aligning those to the best practices.
- Proven experience with the abstraction of the analysis of usage paths, functional and non-functional requirements and acceptance criteria and using the outcome to create test scenarios that ensure optimal coverage of the use cases
- Experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for functional automation testing projects
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps principles and best practices.
- Good time management skills.
- A degree in computer science, or similar professional certifications.
- Fluent English and Spanish and excellent communication skills.
- Used to work in multinational projects.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.