In this position, you will sit within the Global Talent organization of The Adecco Group, working closely alongside the Talent Centre of Expertise and the HR Directors, Business Partners, and Business Leads across the globe to prepare and guide the organization through transformation. This transformation will revolutionize how we attract, select, onboard, and retain talent, enabling us as a global, multi-brand organization to deliver against our Future@Work strategy.
As the Group Talent Acquisition Lead, your mission is divided into 4 key areas:
- Bringing Talent Acquisition subject matter expertise and innovation scoping to the organization – identifying and leading initiatives to build our transformation roadmap whilst working collaboratively with other TA experts to develop and grow sustainable knowledge across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Overseeing the full scope of recruiting activities across the corporate hubs. Managing the relationship with our strategic suppliers/internal teams, ensuring effective collaboration, performance measurement, and improvement, as well as driving efficiency with a primary focus on ensuring that TA requirements are achieved for all stakeholders.
- Working directly with HR and business leaders to understand and solve key talent challenges, applying a data-driven test-and-learn approach to address challenges.
- Guiding, coordinating, communicating, and engaging resources and stakeholders to ensure the timely and effective implementation of our Talent Acquisition transformation project and initiatives. Connecting with stakeholders across the organization to ensure correlation and coordination across projects (e.g., HRIS, job architecture, renewed competency model) – identifying and contributing to interdependent topics to ensure successful outcomes aligned with the business and HR strategy.
· Engage stakeholders across the board to ensure effective collaboration, performance measurement, improvement, and governance
· Maintain an up-to-date view of activity and performance
· Act as an escalation point for conflicts, risks, issues, and action items as brought forth and drive a timely response
· Work together to drive and support a constant focus on continuous improvement to ensure engaged, high-performing teams
· Conduct internal consulting with HR business partners and COE teams to analyze and assist with short- and long-term talent acquisition opportunities
· Work closely with other CoEs (e.g., Total Rewards, Talent Development, People Analytics) to solve and deliver required results
· Manage TA inputs and outputs associated with corporate short- and long-term workforce planning. Proactively identify gap areas and apply or develop solutions
· Work together with the appropriate CoE experts to design, plan, track, and, where appropriate, execute employer branding activities
· Align stakeholders to agree to aligned ways of working
· Develop content and methodologies to bring expertise topics to life
· Train, develop, and grow expertise across the organization
· Continuously contribute Talent Acquisition subject matter expertise to global and regional initiatives
· Connect across our multi-brand, matrix organization to align, communicate and engage stakeholders
· Align resources to gather requirements and contribute to multiple workstreams within the TA Transformation project
· Own and drive change management initiatives across the region
· Build and maintain relationships across the organization to understand parallel projects, purpose, deliverables, and timelines
· Drive understanding of interdependencies & contribute on cross topics where relevant (e.g, job architecture, job/success profiles, HRIS, process alignment)
· Recruitment background with proven success in leading teams and managing supplier relationships across global organizations utilizing RXO, RPO or MSP solutions.
· Excellent understanding and deep interest in talent acquisition trends and technologies
· Experience with decentralized organizations moving to a more centralized model
· Involvement in organization design, change management & continuous improvement projects
· Benchmarking & driving key metrics to measure effectiveness throughout the hiring funnel - time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, quality, and candidate satisfaction
· Experience with combining strategic and hands-on work
· Experience with managing third-party suppliers · Experience managing remote, diverse teams
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks · Strong communication and diplomacy skills
· Attention to detail with curiosity and experience in analyzing data and articulating insights and results in a clear, concise manner
· Ability to understand the big picture and translate to a compelling story
· Independent, natural networker comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual / on-site) environment
· Highly proficient MS skills (PowerPoint & Excel)
· Fluent in English – additional languages are advantageous
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We as a group are proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve a total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit, and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.