About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College degree preferred
- 1 year prior experience in a customer service role and 1-2 years prior experience in a financial role (AP, AR, Payroll) or Human Resources helpful
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely fashion and effectively multitask assignments or duties
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writin
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with minimal supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Consultant Relations Representativeposition requires an employee to perform all functions necessary to successfully maintain branch operations by:
- Generate consultant contracts and new hire orientation package. Initiate welcome phone call and presentation of offer and sign-up package to new consultant.
- Meet the consultant at the client site on the morning of their first day of employment to ensure a smooth transition with the client.
- Develop training and train all client policies/procedures to consultant. Act as main contact with consultants who have questions about payroll, policies, vacation, benefits, etc.
- Manage and maintain that all consultants have Modis materials available for their use at client sites.
- Follow-up with new employee after the first week to ensure a good start. Routinely contact consultants to ensure the consultant is pleased with their assignment. Periodically take consultants to lunch to continue to develop strong relationships with consultants so that any problems/issues can be quickly identified and resolved.
- Create and run any consultant and/or client functions (i.e. holiday parties, consultant outings, client appreciation functions).
- Meet and periodically contact all client managers, informing them of your role and offering any assistance with consultants.
- Gather and prepare a list of client situations that might lead to new business. Share these leads with the manager and/or Business Development Manager.
- Maintain a list of consultant employment anniversaries, pay/bill rate anniversaries, and scheduled end dates
- Develops and works with the BDM to negotiate bill/pay rate increases and obtain contract extensions. Communicate any changes with consultant and with the Modis Back Office.
- Address performance and personal issues with consultant to achieve a solution that is satisfactory to both the consultant and client.
- Terminate consultants when client requests that the contract be ended early.
- Obtain an updated resume for consultants whose assignment are ending, and facilitate the remarket process so the candidate can be presented to other Modis open positions.
- Handle any final tasks when any consultant’s assignments end.
- Ensure timely communication between the branch and the corporate office by responding to all emails /phone calls within 24 hours.
- Assist with updating pay/bill information in the Back Office.
- May be necessary to perform Operations Assistant and/or Operations Specialist functions as listed on the Operations Assistant/Operations Specialist job descriptions.
- Consultant consultations
- Consultant performance reviews
- All other duties assigned by Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.