The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner and a Fortune Global 500 company. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group in Bulgaria is powered by the brands of Adecco and Modis. Now we expand our operations in Bulgaria with a newly established Operations Center in Sofia and more specifically the Adecco Reporting and Analytics Center of Expertise. Currently we are looking for energetic and self-driven person for the position of Business Analyst Lead.
About the role:
As a Business Analyst Lead you are responsible for leading the Central Team of the Reporting and Analytics Centre of Expertise. Your Job would be around management of the Central team located in Sofia, aiming at delivering the strategic and operational objectives of the Center of Expertise. Developing the business knowledge as well as the expertise of the team, within an inclusive and open professional environment would be a key pillar to enable engagement and good performance of the team. Within this role, you will be reporting to the Head of the Adecco Reporting and Analytics Center of Expertise.
- Lead a team of Team leads within the Reporting and Analytics Center of Expertise to achieve the strategic goals as well as short-terms targets of the organization
- Ensure implementation of processes and practices to drive delivery of on-time and accurate reporting and analysis
- Deliver hands-on support to the organization and demonstrate ownership of the deliverables of the team by getting into details if needed
- Organize effective and efficient operational processes in the teams, which are aligned with the standards set in the EMEA Reporting Factory
- Plan and coordinate workload, monitor the progress of the recurring and project tasks and adjust planning and execution if needed.
- Ensure evaluation and visibility of training needs to help the development of skills and competences
- Drive productivity savings by automatizing and harmonizing reports, LSS principle application and enabling BI technology opportunities
- Pro-actively advise on opportunities to standardize different reports and to leverage existing global reports
- Drive engagement and cooperation through open and fair communication, treatment and genuine care for the wellbeing of the team
- University degree, preferably in BI, Data science and/or Finance
- 5 - 7 years of minimum experience in management position of comparable function or in Finance, Audit, consulting, or BI, Data & Reporting
- In-depth knowledge of Finance and Management reporting
- Managerial and coaching skills
- Service oriented, ability to partner with a various group of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences of varying technical ability
- Ability to identify and analyze critical issues and activities, and draw conclusions and formulate recommended solutions
- Strong aptitude for leadership among a diverse team, with ability to build consensus around recommended solutions
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Adaptability, ability to handle pressure
- fluent professional English (written & spoken)
What we offer:
- Professional development as a part of a renowned global leader in the world of work
- Lead a team of ambitious, skilled and competent analysts
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a global organization with representation in over 60 countries
- Competitive bonus package and recognition
- Multisport Card
- Additional health Insurance
- 150 BGN Food Vouchers
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you find yourself in the description above and you would like to become part of our international team don't hesitate to apply today.
We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.