Are you looking to start your career in finance and gain hands-on experience?
We, from The Adecco Group, know how important those first steps are and we look forward to introducing you to the future@work.
Jump start your career and join our Accounting Internship Program for the newly established Operations center in Sofia - Adecco Solutions.
Why work for The Adecco Group?
- We are the world’s leading HR solutions partner
- A Fortune Global 500 company
- Voted number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020
As an Intern you will have the chance to gain experience in the accounting area by enjoying functional experience, development opportunities, training, coaching and an environment that would stimulate your growth.
About the program
- 6-month paid internship program full-time or part-time (you decide!)
- Hybrid working model and flexible working time allowing you to study and gain hand-on experience at the same time
- Opportunity to join us and explore a career path in a Global company
- Skills Development - You will gain functional skills, in addition to development of your interpersonal skills
- MS Dynamics 365 experience – you will have the opportunity to learn and work with our main system and all auxiliary ERP systems
- Coaching, training and mentoring, allowing you to manage your own career development
- Unlimited access to e-Learning platforms to encourage your learning & development on a daily base
- Cozy office space with free coffee and fruits with the availability to attend daily and have flexible working hours
You will be doing
During the internship program you will be able to perform different tasks within the accounting teams, including (but not limited to):
- Support PTP team with various projects and tasks to gain knowledge and new skills within the area of Finance & Accounting
- Process invoices in an accurate and efficient manner according to company procedures
- Check and verify payment details and accuracy of financial documents
- Monitor daily volumes and identify trends and opportunities (follow-up pending approval with business)
- Strive for achieving high results in terms of productivity
We are looking for proactive, positive and self-driven people to join our team of talented professionals. Top qualifications we are looking for:
- Recently graduated or in the process of obtaining Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Excellent French language (strong written and verbal communication skills) and good English skills
- Eager to learn and with a strong desire to take on new challenges
- Highly organized - able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships and work cross-functionally in an international environment
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you have any questions? We’re here for you: Velina.firstname.lastname@example.org