The Supplier Manager provides a consistent approach in supporting the client, the program teams and the supplier base in order to effectively optimize the programs. Delivering a high quality, cost-effective methodology in a manner to support multiple client site locations. Engage, Innovate and Grow all phases of supplier partnerships in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment.
* Establishes and maintains Partnerships with global suppliers to ensure Pontoon business goals and objectives are accomplished and achieved.
* Creates and fosters a partnership approach to business issues and provides resolutions created by the partnerships.
* Works through supplier strategies created to focus on efficient supplier activities.
* Develops and supports ongoing supplier recommendations with respect to requirements through business data transaction assessments, supplier performance, and market analysis.
* Manages the operational aspect of the supplier partnership by performing activities which provide evaluations of suppliers for adherence to required performance indicators and provides accountability.
* Train supplier team members to consistently confirm compliance and expectations have been achieved to accomplish Supplier Partnership goals.
* Evaluates supplier business practices, capabilities, competencies, distribution capabilities, eligibility to participate, financial viability and quality ensuring the supplier is strongest option.
* Consults with Program Director and client level business partners ensuring proper selection and overall negotiations in order to maximize profitability.
* Responsible for identifying and resolving day to day issues impacting program strategy and ensures a timely resolution for supplier issues.
* Supports awareness of the supplier communities’ business activities and capabilities with client end user and Pontoon MSP.
* Partners with Pontoon MSP Organization and client Diversity management teams which support efforts to meet diversity spend per client requirements
* Identifies compliance related issues and works with the Compliance Department to find suitable resolutions while maintaining efficient processes to serve the client end user.
* Responsible for managing the effectiveness of the Pontoon MSP (Managed Service Program), by measuring supplier performance and achievement against SLA’s. Makes recommendations required to improve client satisfaction where needed.
* Supports the creation of fair and competitive business practices in support of client objectives. Preparing performance analysis and ensuring optimal performance of its suppliers.
* Develops and creates supplier scorecards and prepares executive summaries to present to Program Director and client executives on a monthly and quarterly basis. Use statistics and business experience to make recommendations to optimize vendor program support.
* Ensures, monitors, and reports on supplier performance and metric measurements. Works directly with the Client Program Managers in developing corrective action plans.
* Manages quality reviews and metrics to ensure supplier compliance and quality service are meeting client objectives.
* Develops and partners with Pontoon management to conduct supplier events and ongoing business reviews. Create plans to develop efficient requirements for success.
* Supports billing negotiations and cost savings activities for programs.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* Five (5) years full time work experience, with four (4) years operations experience in a service level industry with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
* Two (2) years of experience in a managed service program, preferably in supplier relationship role.
* Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Experience within a personnel service organization preferable.
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.