Ready for your future?
The workplace landscape is changing fast. So, it’s time to rise above traditional ways of thinking. And that is precisely what we are doing here at the Adecco Group. Join us, and you will be part of an organization that doesn’t just look for the future, but predicts it. An organization that’s not afraid of disruptive technologies, but embraces them. An organization that’s reinventing the way recruitment is done.
Let’s get to work!
- Prospect, qualify, orchestrate and close new businesses within the Asia region
- Actively work with internal and external stakeholders to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification.
- Monitor key accounts, prioritize accounts to be gained/grown/retained
- Align objectives with different countries in the region with regular follow-up
- Manage participation in regional tenders, including RFI, specifications, quotation
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with our existing and potential clientale
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts in the region
- Set transition plans for the implementation teams as well as service delivery guidelines
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any studies
Type of work experience
- The ideal candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent and needs to have good experience in account management (Asia) in a multinational environment
- You should be able to manage projects independently and should have proven track record in development of complex business solutions
- Experience in an international business environment and the ability to communication fluently in English and Mandarin with various stakeholders in China and other Asian Countries (Internal & external) is very essential for this position. Also able to read and write Mandarin characters as documents from China, Taiwan will include such characters.
- You must be highly detail oriented, must have excellent writing skills and the ability work under stringent and tight deadlines
- You should be an excellent negotiator, customer focused and come with sound project management skills
- To be successful in this role, you need to extremely meticulous, responsible and have experience with Microsoft Packages, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strategic planning and judgment
- Leading teams / team work
- Learning agility and curiosity
- Community impact
- The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 33,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We are one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Singapore certified by Great Place to Work Institute. Fast track career with tailor-made learning and development planned out for individual.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.