The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
- Responsibility to manage regional IT procurement spent and activities of APAC (including Australia and New Zealand).
- Build strong executive level partnerships with internal stakeholders to support and/or identify opportunities for negotiated cost savings business impact.
- Coordinate activities across the local and global IT organizations to effectively interact with IT professionals to execute agreed upon priorities.
- Work with legal, security, and IT teams to negotiate favourable contracts, mitigating risk, while ensuring terms meet all laws, regulations, and Adecco standards.
- Apply advanced sourcing methodologies to develop negotiating strategies that enable effective negotiations, vendor management and process improvement.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on pricing, vendor stability, and proposals to ensure a fair, ethical, and level playing field.
- Maintain knowledge of current IT trends, vendor capabilities and changes within the technology landscape for traditional and emerging solutions.
- Develop and manage the life cycle of sourcing and RFx’s, supporting the full portfolio of technology related spend including SaaS, Services, Hardware, Software, Outsourcing, and Data Networking / Communications.
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive savings analyses, implementation plans and final Contract Summary recommendation for management approval.
- Conducts in-depth internal spend analyses and competitive market trend analyses to spot opportunities.
- Assist in the Supplier Relationship Management function for measuring and managing supplier performance criteria for the acquisition of materials and services.
- Support all management and reporting requirements related to any information, data or reports required or requested by the Global Procurement Group
- Establish career development plans and training for direct reports and mentor and coach in-line with human resources principles.
- Conduct timely annual and interim performance evaluations and set individual and team objective to cultivate a culture of high performance and teamwork.
- Required experience: at least 5 years of experience in Procurement with exposure to negotiation / Vendor management and 3 years in IT Procurement. Line Management experience.
- Knowledge of Procurement and IT terminology is a must.
- Good project management skills / exposure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing to various levels within the organization.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong experience negotiating highly complex technology agreements for SaaS, hardware, software, services, networking, communications, and enterprise solutions.
- Ability to effectively navigate a complex global company structure with many stakeholders to make recommendations and see projects and initiatives through to successful implementation.
- Self-starter and able to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Flexible and able to manage changing priorities.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Leadership experience, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Ability to effectively influence others at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply best practices and standards in procurement.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.