Responsible for requisition review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology, CM system and other systems as required. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
* Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
* Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
* Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
* Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity.
* Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Program Consultants to included changes, cancellation, status changes.
* Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
* Performs other administrative duties as needed
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's preferred but not required.
* Minimum of twenty four (24) months work experience in a service level industry.
* Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally.
* Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
* Also required are data entry, strong analytical, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints.
* Must possess strong attention to detail.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.