The Technical Program Consultant assists client’s end users through all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process and compliance. Responsible for developing partnering relationships with client’s end user community and gaining a strong understanding of their business. This role requires experience in overall workforce management and the ability to differentiate between labor categories and provide cross functional support, including the offshore space. Required client facing experience to drive conversation and provide guidance on different delivery solutions. Optimize efforts to service client in a high-quality, cost-effective manner for multiple client work locations. Support overflow of requisitions from North America, EMEA and APAC. Works under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Evaluates client’s project requirements to determine best practice sourcing solution; escalates deviations for client approvals / decision making. Develops deep competency knowledge of the business and supplier community to assist with sourcing recommendations.
* Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology.
* Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
* Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
* Leverage recruiting experience to review and shortlist candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
* Performs analysis to include cost savings reporting and other quality or efficiency data to help improve operational processes. Understanding of pricing models and what goes in to creation of bill rate along with candidate employment status.
* Provides program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier and client end user community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance of VMS technology use and overall program cadences. Communicates program procedural changes and updates to program suppliers and client users in a timely manner.
* Confirms suppliers appropriately manage their employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, and off-boarding activities.
* Provides and analyzes standard program reporting to client end users and stakeholders, to include the support of ad hoc report requests as required.
* Supports the MSP in ensuring financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded as well as full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures. Assists in providing accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analyses.
* Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users and suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
* Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years in the service provider industry and a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management. Experience working with SOW procurement agreements is preferred.
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in grouppresentation settings with various levels of professionals both internal and external.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to professionally and effectively represent the organization as required.
* Ability to perform accurately in a detailed environment while being able to effectively prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
* Ability to self-manage workload, set target dates, meet deadlines, follow processes, and develop and implement project road maps to achieve optimum results.
* Ability to demonstrate high-level customer service to internal and external clients.
* Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization and who represents clients.
* Ability to negotiate pricing and delivery terms with supplier firms.
* Knowledge of and the ability to utilized best practices in purchasing, procurement and client negotiation.
* Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize accounts payable, purchase order, and Vendor Management Systems and tools. Beeline preferred.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.