Who are we?
Our vision is of a global community of individuals empowered to pursue the work they love. Our mission is to grow that community by transforming millions of thinkers into creators.
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
IT at GA is broken into two key responsibility areas, IT Operations and Information Security. This role will fall under IT Operations. IT Operations is accountable for the smooth operation of technology within GA. This role will be responsible for providing IT support to our global employees. This role will require coordinating with multiple departments, including InfoSec, Engineering, HR, Legal, Finance, and others.
This is a technical role that requires an excellent communicator and problem solver who can demonstrate having excellent customer service skills to resolve end-user issues quickly.
Our expectations for the role and your responsibilities are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent program management, organizational design, execution planning, and control competencies.
- Finds common ground quickly and solve problems for the good of all without disruption. Exemplifies being a team player. The ideal candidate continuously gains the trust and support of others.
- Experience in multiple distinct verticals including networking, security, access controls, windows and mac management, etc.
- Capable of guiding the successful execution of projects across the team.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department, urgency, and production objectives
- Exemplifies and mentors professional team and organizational standards. Helps maintain professional standards for the entire organization, and assure adherence across the organization.
- Strong experience in A/V systems, Zoom, Slack, Atlassian software, macOS, Windows, Meraki network solutions, G-Suite, and O365.
- When necessary, able to competently step-in and work within the organization’s tools and software to assist with deployments and/or support.
- Highly Competitive Salary and Health Benefits
- Generous parental leave
- Annual Education Allowance
- Gym and Phone Allowance
- Apple MacBook Pro + External Monitor
Who can apply?
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.