The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Do you have the natural ability to strike up rapport and build relationships? Do you like the idea of deciding how much you earn through selling in a consultative and intelligent way?
If you're highly driven to succeed, like to work autonomously and want to be recognised for your hard work perhaps a career at Modis could be for you?
We are an international recruitment consultancy supplying services into some of the world's largest technology companies.
Here in Sheffield we are a tight-knit team, with a wealth of experience, you'll be joining an inclusive and collaborative team, including some of the most successful Consultants within the business.
- You'll be tasked with researching your market to identify IT professionals and sell IT services. Your savvy social media skills will be essential to build your own personal brand.
- You'll thrive within a phone-based business development environment but we're not looking for you to do telesales; this role requires highly intelligent selling through relationship building
- You'll work closely with your colleagues - information sharing is key and you won't be a lone wolf.
- Training will be on-the-job and you'll visit different Modis offices around the UK to gain insight from other teams.
- You don't need to have sold IT solutions or have recruitment experience but you will be articulate, academically bright and have a high level of integrity
You'll take advantage of rewards like one of the best commission schemes in the industry, defined career progression, regular recognition, quarterly and annual awards and Winners' trips to some of the most exotic locations in the world (when we're allowed out!).
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.