Amazing Opportunity available within the Adecco Group
Sheffield City Centre
AdeccoSheffield are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team for thePermanent Division,
Details about the role:
Generating new business through speculative and cold calls, includingAccount management. Matching candidates to job roles. Interviewing and registering candidates. Providing interview and CV advice. Managing all associated administration.
The ideal candidate will have: A strong proactive sales background (essential) and it would be desirable to possess previous experience in a recruitment role
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients.
- Build develop relationships with clients both remotely and onsite when necessary.
- Day to day management of assigned clients including developing an excellent understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Offer the client alternative solutions to their recruitment issues, for example, different grades of qualification, job descriptions, skill mix, salary guidelines.
- To take detailed job requirements from clients, being sympathetic to their needs, identifying and understanding their requirements so providing swift and appropriate solutions.
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. websites and social media).
- To assist with client and internal documentation as required for contracts/ service level agreements.
- Structure the working day/ week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPIs and targets.
- To search, identify, source and vet and clear suitable candidates for client vacancies.
- Provide a site visit for clients as required.
- Manage the candidate through the recruitment process, briefing the candidate regarding responsibilities, salary, benefits of the vacancy, company culture and prepare suitable candidate CVs and related correspondence for clients, scheduling interviews and providing candidate interview feedback and negotiating pay/ salary rates and finalising placement arrangements between client and candidates.
- Provide, where appropriate advice to both client and candidates on current market rates, training and career development.
- To investigate and take appropriate action in relation to any concerns or dissatisfaction in relation to the service provided.
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Compile relevant performance reporting and updates and participate in regular meetings.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Exemplary telephone manner when answering candidate or client queries.
- Accurate recording of all information from the clients.
- Communication within the team and promotion of other Recruitment Consultants jobs nationwide.
- Accurate recording of the candidates skills and requirements.
- Tact and diplomacy when dealing with complicated/complex clients and candidates.
- The ability to prioritise work on a day-to-day basis and plan week/ month to achieve kpis/ targets.
- Maintain contact with client and candidates for specific placements as delegated.
- Self-starter motivation to succeed
- Team player
- Excellent sense of humour
- A calm even temperament
- Driven and focused
- Confidence Personable
Qualifications and experience:
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Confident / assertive
- Good telephone manner
- Team player
- Desire to learn and progress, keen and enthusiastic with an excellent sense of humour
You will need to possess a highly professional and calm demeanour, particularly when under pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines and be both quality and sales focused.
As a specialist recruiter, you will have a real passion for delivering the best candidate experience and quality of service levels to their clients.
You should also be able to demonstrate the ability to work as a team player within this friendly team.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.