The Sourcer, under general supervision, assists with the identifying and attracting candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the business needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a mid-level volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
* Collaborates with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the cultural; diversity; skills and business needs of the clients as it relates to their candidate cultivation.
* Posts approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and sourcing tools to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
* Assists with the development of and/or develops role specific and comprehensive sourcing strategies to meet program requirements; develops job-related marketing content including postings, email campaigns, and flyers.
* Assists with the creation of and/or creates Boolean Search Strings and recommends and makes enhancements based on market response, needs and requirements.
* Conducts general, straight forward to moderately complex data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates.
* Compiles, formats and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or client business reviews.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Identifies candidates and shares information with appropriate recruiters to initiate the vetting process.
* Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
* Conducts market and competitor evaluations and reports results.
* Fields general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
APAC: Bachelor’s Degree
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Interest in marketing, social media and other online tools and/or platforms.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
* Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Experience working in a global organization preferred.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Proficient with electronic sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.