Senior Recruitment Consultant (경력)
Permanent / 정규직
About the Company
Adecco Korea is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and based in Zurich, Switzerland. The services offered by the Group fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement as well as outsourcing and consulting.
• Business development across a targeted client portfolio, offering a diverse range of recruitment solutions (retained, contingency, market mapping, shortlisting)
• Meeting with key decision makers within your defined client mix to build and develop relationships
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
• Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
• This role is a fantastic prospect for someone who loves the thrill of the sale and approaching and establishing new client relationships
• Driving sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
• Communicating with clients regarding the acquisition of talent by sourcing candidates through all possible search avenues
• Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
About You (Job Requirements)
• University Graduate or above.
• 2-3 years’ experience within sales (management) environment, or work experience with recruiting
• A track record of dealing with senior level management in multi-national companies
• Industry experience-Healthcare, IT, FMCH, Finance&Banking etc.
• English ability (Intermediate/Advanced)
• You have a genuine desire to be the best at what you do, You do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it.
• Passionate, lively, self-motivated, confident and professional
• An energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills
• Proven team player with pro-active style takes initiative and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What to Expect
• Monthly fixed salary with high-level incentive
• Fringe benefits are applicable based on the company policies and procedures
• Name : Yukoung Shin, HR Admin
• Email : Yukoung.Shin@adecco.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.