Permanent / 정규직
About the Company
Adecco Korea is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and based in Zurich, Switzerland. The services offered by the Group fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement as well as outsourcing and consulting.
- Market/Industry (status) analysis by position
- Work closely with Business Managers to identify exact target market for clients and candidates.
- Research industries, companies, and members in various fields.
- Candidates Search
- Identify and analyze the client’s needs and job descriptions.
- Post jobs, and search candidates using various sources and networks.
- Ensure that all activities in relation to the candidate process meet Adecco’s compliance standards.
- Supporting recruitment procedures
- Manage recruitment process from A to Z
- Screen candidates’ resumes.
- Conduct telephone/face-to-face interviews with candidates for each position.
- Prepare a shortlist to recommend candidates to clients.
About You (Job Requirements)
- College graduate or above.
- (Preferred) 1-2 years’ of work experience with recruiting in Serch firm or equivalent
- (Preferred) Hospitality or customer service-related experience
- English ability (Intermediate/Advanced)
- You have a genuine desire to be the best at what you do, You do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it.
- Passionate, lively, self-motivated, confident and professional
- An energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills
- Proven team player with pro-active style takes initiative and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What to Expect
- Monthly fixed salary with high-level incentive
- Fringe benefits are applicable based on the company policies and procedures
- Name: Yukoung Shin, HR Admin
- Email: Yukoung.Shin@adecco.com
How to Apply
- 서류 접수: A.S.A.P. (서류 접수 직후 면접 진행 예정이오니 빠른 지원 바랍니다.)
- 입사지원서 양식: 자유 양식의 영문 이력서
- 지원 시 입사지원서 파일 제목 : Adecco Recruiter_OOO(성명)
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.