Perm Recruitment Consultant
Permanent / 정규직
About the Company
Adecco Korea is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and based in Zurich, Switzerland. The services offered by the Group fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement as well as outsourcing and consulting.
- Offering a diverse range of recruitment solutions (retained, contingency, market mapping, shortlisting)
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Meeting with key decision makers within your defined client mix to build and develop relationships
- Business development across a targeted client portfolio
- Communicating with clients regarding the acquisition of talent by sourcing candidates through all possible search avenues
- Supporting successful career management through consulting with experienced candidates in each field
- Analyzing the job market situation and gather information to accurately/effectively advise and lead all clients/candidates.
- Driving sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
Job Requirements (About You)
- University Graduate or above
- (Preferred) above 1 year of experience within sales (management) environment, or work experience with recruiting
- (Preferred) A track record of dealing with senior level management in multi-national companies
- (Preferred) Working experience or knowledge in IT&Engineering or Consumer business industry
- English ability (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Genuine desire to be the best at what you do
- Passionate, lively, self-motivated, confident and professional
- An energetic and pro-active personality with strong communication skills
- Proven team player and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What to Expect
- Monthly fixed salary with high-level incentive
- Fringe benefits are applicable based on the company policies and procedures
- Name: Yukoung Shin, HR Admin
- Email: Yukoung.Shin@adecco.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.